JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Willing to separate? I'm not in the market for wheels and tires, but interested in pricing on the axles.

·
Registered
71 Posts
PR44 Unlimited, Trail 60, 17" 5-ATX Slabs, and 5-Trail Grappler 37's for sale.

ARB lockers, 5.13 gears, RCV's, 10k Miles

Asking $9,500

Located in Central Oklahoma.

Price does not include shipping.
Holy shit bro, this is a great deal. I just went and got a quote for a G2 replacement up front with regear/arb lockers and they quoted me 8500$ lol. These are the exact tires/rims I want to run as well. I just only want to run 4.88 gears. 5.13 is a little too high for me.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
PR44 Unlimited, Trail 60, 17" 5-ATX Slabs, and 5-Trail Grappler 37's for sale.

ARB lockers, 5.13 gears, RCV's, 10k Miles

Asking $9,500

Located in Central Oklahoma.

Price does not include shipping.

wow, I wish I could snag this great deal.
Can I ask a stupid question?
is it my eyes , the image, the coilover location causing an optical illusion or my lack of knowledge about a particular way of running the Swaybar ( antirock?) I don't know about but I keep looking and the endlinks at the axle look twerped-outwards about 12 degrees? are they bent or am I haloosinatin agin? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Looks like they are bent to clear the coils

wow, I wish I could snag this great deal.
Can I ask a stupid question?
is it my eyes , the image, the coilover location causing an optical illusion or my lack of knowledge about a particular way of running the Swaybar ( antirock?) I don't know about but I keep looking and the endlinks at the axle look twerped-outwards about 12 degrees? are they bent or am I haloosinatin agin? :biggrin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wonder if a toe would be enough to get the funds for this....LOL
GLWS dude. This is the first and only step I intend on making with my JKU. You're making someone's day!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Currently waiting to see if the current buyer is actually going to go forward with the purchase. Should be 2 days. I will report back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have everything including front coil overs and tripple bipass shocks in front listed for over 12k.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not hurting for money or anything so low balling really wont do much for ya. Look up the cost on coil overs and tripple bypass shocks. Thanks for the 10k offer but no thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not hurting for money or anything so low balling really wont do much for ya. Look up the cost on coil overs and tripple bypass shocks. Thanks for the 10k offer but no thanks.
Wasn't trying to low ball you lol. You didn't have the shocks listed in your post so I didn't know what you wanted for them. And since you so kindly asked me to look them up

$2,242.99
Free shipping. No tax
4 Wheel Parts
(2,748)
Shop
$2,242.99 4Wheel Drive Hardware
$2,296.45 Bumper Superstore
$2,449.16 Mudflaps.com
Compare prices from 4 stores

Why would I pay retail price?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Do you still have these? I am very interested! If I bought these I would have a set of brand new (2016 with 400 miles) D44's for sale :grin2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts