JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searches on here and didn't see anyone with the same issue. This summer I've taken the doors off my Unlimited Rubicon a few times. After the first time I noticed my driver's door window switch on the dash was no longer lit. Figured it was just a bulb out. Took my doors off for a good week recently and then when the doors went back on, ONLY the driver's door window switch is lit.
I also noticed the auto-door locking feature isn't happening now. I know you can set this with a sequence, but I didn't do the sequence to turn it off.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Make sure your connections & connectors are perfectly connected, and, red latch is closed to keep them together. Sometimes, when the plugs are reconnected, the pins inside the connectors get shifted, not perfectly connected.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
The window switches are supposed to light up? :confused:

·
Registered
533 Posts
all four of mine are out. died at various points. I cant see it being a blub, more of an LED? No ideas though. Let us know if you figure it out.

Does anyone have them all working still?;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had assumed it was just the one that went out until the second time I put the doors back on when it became the only one to be lit now. I haven't tried to figure it out, as it isn't a huge deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts