JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Power Tank system from Marcus at River City Offroad a few months ago. Just got around to getting it all set up for use a couple of weeks ago. It works great and for me is a much better system than an on board air (oba is great for some but I didn't want another system to maintain).

It works great but the tank pressure gauge wasn't registering. So after an email exchange, Bob at Power Tank sent me a replacement regulator the next day. I'll return the one that I have when I get the new one. So I get to use the tank and have no down time!

Its very cool to find companies that really stand behind their products. :beer: for Bob at Power Tank!

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Nice! While I have my beverage tank and it does what I need it to, I've always wanted a Power Tank.

Their regulators are pretty awesome, you'll see the difference between the Power Tank and a cheap one like I have when the weather cools down like it is. Mine will freeze up while the PT continues to haul!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.