JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In august I bought the Power Tank PT10-5250BK Comp Series Black Package B System
http://www.powertank.com/products/sfID1/13/productID/26

I used it completely once... and then pulled it out when I sold the jeep.

It's just been sitting in my garage since then.

I paid $500 for it and used it once.

Here is is in the back of my JK

$400 takes it home

will consider shipping, but buyer would have to take care of shipping arrangements and it would be on the buyers dime.

located in zip 38632

901-634-6133
[email protected]

·
Registered
691 Posts
I JUST bought a yellow package but I just wanted to say what a great looking JK (back) you got there... You seem quite prepared.

Ben

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ben... that wasn't even half of what the jeep had though.

I've since sold it though, so I'm selling all this stuff

BUMP!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks ben... that wasn't even half of what the jeep had though.

I've since sold it though, so I'm selling all this stuff

BUMP!
By the way, how did that work out to have the spare Optima way in the back? Was it setup as dual battery or was that for the ARB fridge? Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way, how did that work out to have the spare Optima way in the back? Was it setup as dual battery or was that for the ARB fridge? Thanks, Ben

Worked out well...

it was setup as a dual battery, but I had two breakers (one in the engine compartment and at the rear battery) so that I could essentially "turn it off" if I wanted... or if something went wrong, one of the breakers would just flip. If you want more info on how it was setup, I can get it. I had a buddy of mine with a custom car shop install all that, because he's WAY more savvy with electrical than I am.

The battery was more for the subs and amp than it was for the fridge though, but having the rear battery allowed me to never have to turn off the fridge... ever. Even when the jeep was parked.

battery was bolted to a mounting plate we made that was mounted to the body of the jeep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts