JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are some recent photos of me and my little brother bass fishing. we were using "zoom okachobbe crawl trick worms".

the biggest of the day

my little brother was actually using a "zoom motor oil red trick worm here before switching lures

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the second biggest of the day

and the smallest of the day. this little guy actually hit the lure pretty hard, my brother thought he had a monster

my brother has actually caught bigger in this paticular pond, so sunday we are taking the canoe out to paddle to the back side of the pond

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahaahahahaha. we usually catch at least 2 when we go to a pond. all we do is pull up goggle maps in a area that we are at and look for ponds then we go fishin a it. i like bass fishin more than any other fishin cause u use a lure and actually have to do some work by presentation of the lure and such. it's not like pier fishing where you throw some shrimp out and wait.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
hahahaahahahaha. we usually catch at least 2 when we go to a pond. all we do is pull up goggle maps in a area that we are at and look for ponds then we go fishin a it. i like bass fishin more than any other fishin cause u use a lure and actually have to do some work by presentation of the lure and such. it's not like pier fishing where you throw some shrimp out and wait.
haha we go pier fishing sometimes and we still dont get anything

me and my friend usually just go and bs around with a line in the water:D

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Went grouper deep sea fishing out in Tarpon Springs.

ohh and
some how when people take pics of me, i look asian

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Went grouper deep sea fishing out in Tarpon Springs.

having you ever been scuba diving and see those things 10 ft away???scary stuff they are friggin huge:D

ohh and
some how when people take pics of me, i look asian
haha

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

13lb in orlando on a spinnerbait. Thought I got snagged on a tree I was working through...until it took off the other direction!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so how many of yall are ready for the spring to start fishing? me personally cannot wait. got all my reels ready to go and just ordered $40 worth of lures

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
so how many of yall are ready for the spring to start fishing? me personally cannot wait. got all my reels ready to go and just ordered $40 worth of lures
I can't wait. Just picked up a cheap trolling motor from Dick's, scouring craigslist for a 10' jon boat to just get on the local small ponds

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
35" rock my buddy caught when we were out in the chesapeake last summer. I'm hoping I'll be able to get some good fishing in when the weather warms up. It sucks being the new guy around and not knowing anyone with boats. Up in MD there was always someone heading out fishing to go out with

·
Registered
72 Posts
OMG... I would love to go out to fish in Florida, I was there a few days, last year, but not knowing anything nor anybody, was a little freaky:bawling:

This is mi biggest from the pacific ocean, look the sky, it was cold!!:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts