JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
this is my brothers but I ride it when I go down to visit him and the rest of the fam on the farm.

I think its a Yamaha BigBear, 4x4 with locking diffs and a WARN winch on the front.

My brother is driving in these pictures.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I ride a Yamaha FJR1300. :)

I took this picture last year in Moab,UT on my way home from Park City. :D

These pictures were taken 5 days ago just south of Oxnard on PCH. I just got home friday night and logged 4500 miles!

Life is GOOD!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
This is my other toy, Polaris 700Twin EFI Sportsman, this is me unloading from a recent trip to Wolf Pen Gap in Arkansas, fun trip, second one is on the trails there during a break checking out the scenery.

·
Registered
898 Posts
GSF1200 for me
Nice Bandit. Here's mine.

93 GSF400 with ported and polished head with three angle valve job, Yosh pipe, Factory jet kit, K&N filter, SBS pads, stainless brake lines, bar end mirrors, Sargent seat, etc. Green bike in the back is wife's 83 Kawi 305Gpz.

·
Registered
898 Posts
this is my brothers but I ride it when I go down to visit him and the rest of the fam on the farm.

I think its a Yamaha BigBear, 4x4 with locking diffs and a WARN winch on the front.

My brother is driving in these pictures.

Anybody ever tell you your brother looks like Larry the Cable Guy? :laughing2:

·
Registered
955 Posts
2005 KLR250

Here's my other ride to get back and forth to work. Picked it up the other day for a decent price, '05 with 2200 miles. Haven't been through a tank yet, but it should knock down at least 60 mpg.
I could run this thing for a month for what it costs me to run the Jeep for a week:bawling:

Makes a great scout vehicle to find Jeep sized trails:D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hundy,

Do you do anything small?:laughing:

I love that mini, I would like to beat the crap out of one!

·
Registered
946 Posts
here is my ride

Attachments

·
Registered
946 Posts
sorry pic sucks

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.