JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks Kevin. Nice guy. Good buyer! Nice meeting you...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have a problem shipping if you pay the cost. Im also not sure how to calculate it. It will come from 08536.:confused:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
screw the tires i want whats behind em, hahaha kidding wish i hadnt bought new sneaks or else these would be gone

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What, the superbeetle? Shit, that things been taking up my garage long enough. Needs the windows reinstalled, new seatbelts, a little carb work and it'll be good enough to hit the streets. If only I had the time...:bawling:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump
:mr-t:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. Price Change, $400. That's what I bought the tires for and have put less than 1000K on them. Plus, you get a set of wheelin rims AND 4 functioning TPMS sensors. My loss is your gain!:beer: :bacon:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Jk 5x5 or 5x 5.5 if I read the post correct?!? Willing to meet somewhere around Bordentown? May be interested if so.:beer:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
These are 5x5 from an 08. NJBeachrat is first in line since he PMed first? but I will update as appropriate.

·
Registered
239 Posts
ok no problem.

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM sent!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My bad, these are clearly 5x5 bolt pattern based on measurement and a quick net search...:shaking: posts edited to reflect such.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts