JKOwners Forum banner

Should posts in chit chat section count towards your total post count?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Banned
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think posts in the chit chat section should count towards your total post count? Yeah I know we've bickered about it before - but I want to see a poll.

I personally dont (and I think I'm like #2 or #3 on the list). I mean, if I post something in the tech section as a response, someone might look at my post count and think I actually know what the hell I'm talking about! Could be confusing for a newbie. Hell, I probably have maybe 400 posts outside of this subforum.

So answer the poll. I'm curious.

· Registered
421 Posts
I think they should all count equally, not that I really care much. Plenty of posts in the tech portions of the forum are non-tech really, so even a bunch of tech posts doesn't mean you know anything. Hell, you might still be talking out your arse all the time even with a bunch of tech posts. Anybody that's familiar with internet forums should know that post count doesn't mean anything except that somebody has posted that many times.

On second thought why don't we nix the post count altogether so it's not so glaringly obvious to the wife all the time spent on here!!! :homersimpson:

· Registered
1,165 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the response this forum gives this subject ... HILARIOUS

I say count them all.. and give bonuses for right answers

Edit... just like the election...I am in the minority! LOL j/k

· Banned
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Honestly....

I read a comment about post count and that crap in another thread and wanted to see what that consensus was. Like I said, I dont give a crap. Hell, on my club forum, we have a ranking system but no one gets to use the ranks cuz we rank them anyways. We have "I will lift your jeep for beer", "savant", and "I never leave my house" as ranks.

I was just curious. Some of you fellas get bent the hell out of shape over the littlest tiniest, ittsiest bittsiest thingies.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.