1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start. Here's me big pimpin' at the Playboy Mansion -

Partying at the Viper Room in LA -

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right after winning the 2007 WEROCK Grand Nationals with team mate Shannon Campbell -

In my Jeepspeed Terminator:

In my *gasp* TOYOTA in Moab :p :

·
Registered
172 Posts
Me at the Press Club with a friend :grinpimp:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey, you didn't say how old I had to be,,,how's 18,, in the Nam(68) > those nasty RPG's .....just add the appropriate amount of Gray.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Okay, nobody laugh, but this is me:

Haha! Just kidding! I just had to lower expectations a bit! Now, this is really me with my son:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here's a self-portrait... HOooooooo! :thefinger:

And here's a REAL photo of me, right after taking delivery of my JK in Feb 07... this is the "Oh what a feeling!"-pose from those old Toyota commercials. Note the truly awesome, ripped one-pack! :shaking: :thefinger:

·
Registered
147 Posts
It's funny how few pictures there are of me. This is last year. Right now just darken the grey back to more salt than pepper and you got it. I usually stary bleaching a week or two before Thanksgiving and redo it 2-3 times before Christmas.

·
Registered
184 Posts
JKOwner's Calendar????

I have to say, there are some good lookin' guys on this forum...we ought to have a "Men of JKOwners.com 2008 Calendar"! The man for the month of December would definitely be "OnlyInMyJeep"!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have to say, there are some good lookin' guys on this forum...we ought to have a "Men of JKOwners.com 2008 Calendar"! The man for the month of December would definitely be "OnlyInMyJeep"!
Why thank you but I think you are mistaken. You mentioned good looking guys and me in the same sentence.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Here I am in front of the B-Hut I live and work in.

and I drawing I personally did of what my Jeep will look like, Im very bored and like to draw, but I never got any better after like 3rd grade!

And since Halloween is comming, here I was last year.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
This would be me after crawling out of my tent...freezing my ass off...and slightly hung-over.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts