JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Don't do it
Keep them
Absolutely agree! Maybe if they were terrible in the snow or something in the area however, but "too agressive" doesn't exist :grinpimp:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Are they 17's? Want to come to FL?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I could meet in Myrtle Bch Sc too!!

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
replied to PM's.

sorry, i should have been more specific. i didnt' expect that many people to be interested and i was posting from my droid.

they're in very nice shape. i'll get pics up of them. there's nothing wrong with them other than they're a little on the loud side for the wife. she's not complaining but i think she'll like it a lot more if it's not so loud.

i'm in pittsburgh, pa zip is 15015. i'm just off the turnpike near cranberry, pa.

i have access to a tire machine so i can mount/balance both sets.

i'd rather not ship. i was hoping for something convenient for both parties and that wouldn't cost any $. they're not hurting anything staying on the jeep now, and they look awesome, i just figured i'd see if something convenient was local.

ideally a BFG AT, nitto terra grappler, something like that in a 35 for a 17" wheel.

i would CONSIDER swapping wheels/tires for other wheels/tires depending on what they are. i dont' want steel though. mine are mounted on 17" addicts

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, wifey just shut down this idea lol. she said she wants to see how she feels about them after going back to work in august... (teacher).

she said they look too cool and she doesnt want a less cool tire haha.

i knew i married her for the right reasons :)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
ok, wifey just shut down this idea lol. she said she wants to see how she feels about them after going back to work in august... (teacher).

she said they look too cool and she doesnt want a less cool tire haha.

i knew i married her for the right reasons :)
good, i didnt think she would be happy with an a/t

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm glad to see the final posts in this thread. My wife bitches at me every day because her JK is too small.

When can we lift it more? I want 35s. I want more lift. When are you gonna make mine look as mean as yours? My steps look gay. I want some sliders. :laughing: I need a smiley with hearts for eyes!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hey when these wear out seriously look into Wrangler Duratracs aggressive AT almost looks like a mud tire but no where near the road noise as KM2

·
Registered
715 Posts
Here is what mine look like and they only have 1500 miles on them 315/70 r17. I will trade wheels and tires with you and drive as far as NC if you ever want to swap if she changes her mind!! If you come to FL for a Road trip I will feed you a steak dinner and pay to have them swapped :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts