JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t seen one and thought it was a good idea, maybe even something we should sticky.

I bought some Rubicon front axle shaft assemblies from tgrt and had a positive experience. He sold them for a fair price, shipped them the same day I confirmed the paypal and they arrived promptly as advertized.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bought some axle shafts from Brett Woods. Priced fair and shipped fast.

Had a problem with my Tuffy storage box. Sent Tuffy an email asking how to submit a claim. They asked for my address and shipped me what I needed at no charge. They did not question where I bought it, how long ago, who installed, etc....... Absolute top notch customer service.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I bought some Rubicon front axle shaft assemblies from tgrt and had a positive experience. He sold them for a fair price, shipped them the same day I confirmed the paypal and they arrived promptly as advertized.
Thank you Alec.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
the itrader is awesome feature i mentioned it in that other place and was shot down because i wasnt one of the cool kids but my bronco forum uses it and it is an awesome tool so vote yes :)

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
there is an iTrader module that can be added to vBulliten, And works as a feedback tracker.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/36843-itrader.html has this in effect, And it works well!

I mentioned that in the "suggestions for the website" thread. A few people agreed it would be good. This was before this forum was updated. Apparently it did not make the list here.

I suggest we add a poll to this thread and use it as a petition to Lance if we get enough responses. :beer: :beer: :beer:

I feel way better buying with feedback, in addition, I think there should be a 25 or 50 post requirment to post in the for sale thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts