Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Porsche info

1999 Carrera Cabriolet. Has a new power rag top and a color matched hard top.

Car was over $100k new. Well maintained. Comes with a car cover. Very fast & fun to drive. 65k original miles ... low miles....

Has new tires & battery.

I put in a new $1000 Autopage alarm system less than a year ago... has optional GPS tracking service. Uses a radio frequency two way key fob ... means longer range and sends you a signal if the alarm is sounded.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No doubt...

Some might be looking at a new 2012... and rather than trading in ... this might be more appealing...

Some might just have more than one or two Jeeps... Seen one guy on here who has six Jeeps... but he's probably got a few Porsches and some others as well...

Others might just be looking for a new project...

I've had a lot of offers for some really nice 04' to 06' TJ's a couple JK 2dr's and one JK 4dr (salvage title though). Many offers for older but solid rigs... some flat out awesome... but the wife is holding out for a clean title 4dr. What can I say ... what makes her happy makes me happy ...

So I figure we'll just see what someone might want on top of the Porsche dollar wise... a lot of rigs for sale out there since the 2012 has come out and selling a vehicle is a pain... so wth... Trade-ins at stealerships is almost always a loosing proposition...

Pretty fair trade... one of the baddest off road vehicles for one of the most awesome sports cars ever built. Few things in life are as exhilarating as driving a Jeep ... or a Porsche. ;)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
B

bump

·
Registered
357 Posts
Pretty fair trade... one of the baddest off road vehicles for one of the most awesome sports cars ever built. Few things in life are as exhilarating as driving a Jeep ... or a Porsche. ;)

Great line. Are you in sales? Either way good luck on the trade. It is very compelling.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Negotiable .... depends on the Jeep... What do you have ...
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great line. Are you in sales? Either way good luck on the trade. It is very compelling.
No line... well known truth... for Jeep & Porsche

No I'm not in sales... never have been never will be

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pretty appealing in deed! :D What's your +money amount?! :grinpimp:

Probably $10k max

·
Registered
357 Posts
No line... well known truth... for Jeep & Porsche

No I'm not in sales... never have been never will be

I think you misunderstood my post. Simply stated it was a compliment. The best "lines" I come across are the truth! Again, good luck with the trade.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NP

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
& thanks

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Not this guy again?!?! SSDF

RENEGADE

FYI ... I've had about twenty offers four various TJ's and two offers for a 4dr JK ... 07' & an 08'... just not what I'm looking for yet...

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
FYI ... dickhead... I've had about twenty offers four various TJ's and two offers for a 4dr JK ... 07' & an 08'... just not what I'm looking for yet... shit for brains!

Whew man you seriously need to chill out..There just giving you shit you need to have a tougher skin on here

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
I think if you posted this in CA Craigslist you'd have more interest. The guy who bought a Jeep because it looked cool and realized that he hated it (and wants a Porche) isn't here on this forum.

I can't imagine you having any trouble selling the car outright or swapping a dealer.

You might look up a Jeeps only lot and try to work something out. We have a couple in Texas, the one that I have dealt with on various occasions is Select Jeeps in League City. Marcos is a fair guy and bought a couple of my TJs from me back when.

There's a million Jeeps out there but you're selling yourself short posting on forums like this one.

Hope you can work it out and come up with what you're looking for.

Marcus

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think if you posted this in CA Craigslist you'd have more interest. The guy who bought a Jeep because it looked cool and realized that he hated it (and wants a Porche) isn't here on this forum.

I can't imagine you having any trouble selling the car outright or swapping a dealer.

You might look up a Jeeps only lot and try to work something out. We have a couple in Texas, the one that I have dealt with on various occasions is Select Jeeps in League City. Marcos is a fair guy and bought a couple of my TJs from me back when.

There's a million Jeeps out there but you're selling yourself short posting on forums like this one.

Hope you can work it out and come up with what you're looking for.

Marcus
Almost exactly what I told him on another forum. He could trade for a brand new Unlimited Rubicon (one of his choices) and have no car payment. It's just weird. I wish him luck tho!

RENEGADE

1 - 20 of 25 Posts