JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guy fucks the NFL and then cries when they don't want to welcome him back. I hope he comes back tho and fucks the NFL again lol.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Suppose you were scheduled to have a job interview with people who traveled hundreds, if not thousands of miles and then you moved the meeting place at the last minute to the other side of town an hour away. Do you think you'd get the job? What a fn publicity stunt.
If I owned a team that wasn't going anywhere this year and was thin on QBs, I'd offer him the league minimum for the last few weeks just to see if he'd take it. Blow his 'blackballed' narrative right out of the water.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I take great pleasure in watching him and his supporters suffer for their convictions .

Getting political at work is a losing proposition at best , denigrating the United States of America , well fuck him .

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take great pleasure in watching him and his supporters suffer for their convictions .

Getting political at work is a losing proposition at best , denigrating the United States of America , well fuck him .
yes and I was hoping Nike would take more of a beating, but too many millennials who don't understand.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He should learn how to say " Welcome to Mc Donalds, may I take your order please ".
Unfortunately money won’t be an issue. Nike is paying him very well and the nfl just paid him an undisclosed amount between 2-10 million dollars. If the nfl lets him come back they deserve to be corn holed again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That miserable sniveling whining fool can feel free to join me at Arlington National Cemetery. I'd like to introduce him to my brother...and maybe my fist, but we're not allowed to threaten physical violence or we'll hurt his wittle bitty feelings. Wanker.

In case you hadn't guessed, I've had more than enough of him and his ilk.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
I know, he's already filthy rich. Have you seen his home?
But does a huge home and an assload of cash make up for his lack of privilege?

He's all disadvantaged and oppressed :cwm13: or something - have you no sympathy? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

He's all disadvantaged and oppressed :cwm13: or something - have you no sympathy? :laughing:
typical liberal no doubt. I bet he has bedded Elizabeth Warren a time or two. Afterwards they roll over and think what they can do to help the downtrodden lol while checking how their stocks are doing and never once consider why they just keep getting richer.

·
Registered
225 Posts

Poor abused thing. Hopefully, like so many other newly-rich athletes, he eventually finds himself deeply in over his head, in debt. Likewise NIKE for not regretting or apologizing having supported him. I still have not watched any NFL games or coverage since the "kneeling" controversy.

My son graduated from U Oregon, where NIKE has done wonderful things, so I am sorry for their supporting Colin K. (Hell, my son was hired to appear in a Niketown commercial when he was a starving student!).

·
V8 dreams
3,567 Posts
Then there’s the other sport...I thoroughly enjoyed watching the NBA backpedal this whole “oppression and injustice” thing when china told them to get fucked...over a tweet. They sure were mad at the white guy, until people realized oh shit, he’s right!

Seems they were ok with it, as long as it didn’t affect their pocketbooks. Pieces of shit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts