JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been looking for the poly JK cargo rack, but can't seem to find it. is it available yet?

i went to poly's website, and it shows a picture of it in the "JK store" banner, but when you click on the banner, the cargo rack isn't listed. tried searching their store and couldn't come up with it either.

any clues?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I think they were making mild chnges, but they are in production and may just be waiting on outside vendors (powdercoating etc.) I think this was the next thing they were planning on releasing, so I imagine it is really close or ready. Give them a call, the Customer service is great.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
... they are in production and may just be waiting on outside vendors (powdercoating etc.) I think this was the next thing they were planning on releasing, so I imagine it is really close or ready.
Waiting on some stuff to come back from the laser cutter...

·
Registered
592 Posts
We are starting production on these, dont have a firm ETA but soon, prob 6 weeks.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm gonna have to have one before i go to deer camp on Nov 12.

is there a waiting list? i'll take one if i can get it before then.

·
Registered
229 Posts
These are awesome. Doubled my cargo capacity. Worth the wait.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Need to bump this up, what's the scoop on the baskets and bumpers?:smokin:

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Need to bump this up, what's the scoop on the baskets and bumpers?:smokin:
Baskets are close..... Still waiting on a few parts we have subcontracted for us to come in. I would say that these WIll be shipping next month sometime.

Bumpers are still a ways out.

Sorry about the delays guys but we are doing the best we can.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Supply and demand, I will sell mine for ______! :thefinger:
You must have incriminating pics or video on somebody at PP since you seem to be able to get parts that don't even exist yet LOL.:thefinger:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts