JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone running the Poly Performance 1 3/4" spacer lift? I am looking at it because the 3/4" pucks I have on now to level my front end are not cutting it. I do not want to run a bigger lift or any tires much bigger than stock because I have a 4 year old and an 82 year old that regularly ride with me. I know I will have to change out my shocks too in order to get my full articulation. Thanks!:beer:

Oh yeah, I like the Poly kit because it is 1 3/4" and not 2". The leveling aspect is most important to me.

· Registered
229 Posts
I have not driven a JK with a spacer lift, but I have driven ZJ's, Tj's and a WJ with them. If you get a decent shock they are typically the most oem like. Not usually a lot of difference between manufacturers. Some chassis require bumpstop and brake hose mods and not all kit account for that.

· Registered
38 Posts
Just put a set of 1 3/4" front spacers on mine- no rear spacers. It now sits level and looks good, IMO. No difference in ride or handling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.