JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my rig today before heading out to MOAB. I was able to get the new Poly Performance Engine/Oil Skid. This completes my entire underside. Let me first say that these are not for babies! These things are solid (no surprise) and well built. The fit and finish is superb. I know there are photos on the belly skid already, but I will attach the new skid.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take some in the morning before I leave to Moab. These are production skids and I believe available NOW, but you will need to confirm with Poly Performance. They re solid, well thought out and high quality. I haveran oter companies skids before, but the overall fit and finish, durability and protection these offer are outstanding. I know that Poly keeps thier website pretty current, so check there (www.polyperformance.com) Take it easy!

·
Registered
777 Posts
damn things getting more expensive by the minute

1200 for no gas tank protection,

TNT and Rockhard offer gas tank protection for under a grand

i do like the design of these

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
damn things getting more expensive by the minute

1200 for no gas tank protection,

TNT and Rockhard offer gas tank protection for under a grand

i do like the design of these
You get what you pay for.....

I think we will be offering these in a raw finish option that will be about $300.00 less than than full powder coated complete system.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seeing how the Kilby skid uses stock holes etc, I imagine this may work with the Poly skids. It would be interesting to see. Currently the bottom of my rig looks like a solid sheet of metal due to the skids, makes you feel more secure for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts