JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I totally missed that when I was looking!

Can't wait to get one of those for my 2door JK!! Looks awesome.

Feel free to send me a proto-type to test!:grinpimp:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Yah, I wish I could use one as well. I have a 2 door and I never have the back seat in but I have a dog thats always with me and he says he is not willing to give up the headroom, that selfish bastard

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have this in my 4 dr and love it. The thing is sturdy, rattle free and can hold a bunch of wieght. The rack ties into the cage via clamps. I have been able to use my rack on a previous trip and the thing allowed me to carry more gear than ever before, and be a bit more organized. I imagine these will be available soon. Again, great company to work with.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I saw a similar item sold by Bestop. What would the PP ones have that would be better? I'm definitely interested...just don't know which brand to go with.

Also, how much longer before they're available?

Thanks.

·
Registered
592 Posts
We have been busy finishing up our bumpers and skid plate, but the racks are next on the list. We have made prototypes but have not had the time to finalize everything and start production. These should available by June.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Jason, I saw th Bestop model in person at a local 4Wheelparts shop, and can tell you personally with no bias that the Poly Performance set up is tentimes the quality. I have this in my rig, and cant say enough. I do not think that you will get the longevity nor the performance from the beststop set that you will from PP. I am not knocking Bestop by any means, but the PP is just much better in my book. It is well worth the wait. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts