JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I believe they are selling these. I was able to snag the a first set of the production bumpers. Worth every penny. If you search you will find a post and pics if you need them. Give them a call or I would guess they will chime in here pretty quick.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
LBH said:
I believe they are selling these
Last I heard they are still not available. I have been waiting for a long time now and talking to them on the phone. Last time I called they said to wait until there is a post on this forum to know they are ready for pre orders. I guess we will know before they are on the web site.

I sent a PM to them a couple weeks ago but did not get a response. Last I heard it would be a couple weeks but that was a couple months ago, lol. When they said that, they said there was just a couple tweaks left before they are ready for production

·
Registered
592 Posts
We have not finished them yet, been working on skid plates and other stuff, they are almost done, we are just trying to get them perfect. I dont have a solid ETA but soon.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Here are a few up close, otherwise do a search, I posted some a few weeks back. These should be the production versions. They are nice.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
We have not finished them yet, been working on skid plates and other stuff, they are almost done, we are just trying to get them perfect. I dont have a solid ETA but soon.
Can you give me a hint on the price? Over or under a grand?

It'll be between you and me...I won't let anyone else know.

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts