JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goat/Pig:

A while back there was some discussion of Poly possibly producing a new set of brake calipers etc for the JK's. Is this still on the design table? Just curious, thanks for great products and awesome cutomer service.

·
Registered
420 Posts
this is a mod that I would be interested in after installing my 34s. even stock the JK brakes are not great - I'm sure bigger brakes would be a popular mod, particularly for those running 37s and larger tires.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Goat/Pig:

A while bake there was some discussion of poly possibly producing a new set of brake calipers etc for the JK's. Is this still on the design table? Just curious, thanks for great products and awesome cutomer service.
Yes, it is still in the works. We have been working on developing a kit using Wilwood components. Its still a ways out though. I am sure GOAT will post up with a little more detailed information.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Speaking of brakes, how about a set of stainless steel braided replacement brake lines...looking at the stock rubber ones, I see nothing but fragile, fragile, fragile...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yes, it is still in the works. We have been working on developing a kit using Wilwood components. Its still a ways out though. I am sure GOAT will post up with a little more detailed information.
Sign me up! 35s and stock Jeep brakes are not a good combo... :shaking: Oh, but know that I couldn't list you in my MODS 'cause "you're a bad, bad company." :thefinger:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm interested too. It would have to be a reasonable price.

·
Registered
169 Posts
WHAT!?!? Poly is producing a larger brake kit!?!? DAMN!! Well the good thing is its the future but it looks like they will yet AGAIN get my business....damn Poly guys coming out with yet another awesome kit.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Yeah, I gotta say, they are definately on top of the game.
We are bustin our balls to make stuff happen. Just stay patient as we have alot of stuff in the works. Just trying to knock one thing out at a time.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Any news yet on the brakes? I realized today after hitting some puddles mine are not feeling so good. I have 40K on them so I'm certain they are on the way out.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Please send me info when it available.:bounce:

·
Banned
104 Posts
If you throw a set ontop the marhet using wildwood componets Ill pay in advance. I used wildwood on ever Big Brake Upgrade on my 350Z's and STI'S. They are top notch company and if POLY and tnem team up its going to be the premeire setup. Hope its soon!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
55 Posts
me me me me too LOL

Sure I am interested as well, am also waiting for the Roll cage for JK from Poly since I see the Rockhard cage is not complete.

I am a very happy customer of PolyPerformance Stage III lift kit and look forward to other products from them.

Cheers

·
Registered
630 Posts
me me me me too LOL

Sure I am interested as well, am also waiting for the Roll cage for JK from Poly since I see the Rockhard cage is not complete.

I am a very happy customer of PolyPerformance Stage III lift kit and look forward to other products from them.

Cheers
my next set of mods are pulling the stock cage out and lining the tub, installing mastercraft seats, and building a custom cage.

so if someone needs a 4 door to design off of... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts