JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday evening, some jacked up members (so far 2 lol) are going to run out to the polk county dunes. We are meeting at 6 PM @ the Winn Dixie Parking lot at the intersection of Highway 27 and Dundee Road (in Dundee). Gonna wheel a while and watch the sun set from top of the tall dune out there (hopefully).

That's the plan stan. If you wanna go post up.

Pics of previous runs:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
ill be hanging out with...

...and a couple thousand other people.

·
Registered
621 Posts
im a maybe too, but i wasnt sure if i was allowed to go after i schooled you guys last time.. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well it's almost dark now. I can just imagine them all sitting around the camp fire sipping hot chocolate and making smores. Probably listening to some quality 80's pop music from Wham or Lisa Lisa and the cult jam.........:thefinger:

Just Fawking with ya, actually I'm jealous that your out wheeling and I'm home watching Harry Potter with my son.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I would have loved to join you guys but I would need a few days of advanced notice. It would take me a few hours to get to you, besides I had to work today. Post some pics.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Got home about 10 minutes ago! Had a blast, got to test the 4 wheel drive, had 2 stucks, not me, had a great time and met some cool guys!! Can't wait til next time

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I finally climbed jose's hill not once, but 3x! Still had one hill kick my ass. Got good n damn stuck in a hole I rutted up for the other guys - karma. Got all muddied up - doors and top off. Had to jump in the pool when I got home just to clean up. So glad my buddy's son owes me a jeep washing!

Great time wheeling with ya John.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Saturday evening, some jacked up members (so far 2 lol) are going to run out to the polk county dunes. We are meeting at 6 PM @ the Winn Dixie Parking lot at the intersection of Highway 27 and Dundee Road (in Dundee). Gonna wheel a while and watch the sun set from top of the tall dune out there (hopefully).

That's the plan stan. If you wanna go post up.

Pics of previous runs:

k where the hell is this? looks really fun, when r u going again, u got an address or anything? looks awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts