JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD AS OF JUNE 24TH TO TIERHOG THANKS!

Hey Guys - Long Story Short...

Bought new for $650. Paid $150 to powder coat. I'm in these for $800.

Decided to go with body mounted instead of frame mounted due to my long arms. I cut two brackets off when I was going to modify them and then decided to go another route ( see pics ). If you want the tab back on they can be welded back on in a couple mins. You won't need to use the tab if you weld these on.

Main body has been powder coated semi gloss black. I had them lay it on extra thick for durability.

The inserts are still un painted. Paint them any color you want. Most of the hardware is new and unopened. I may be missing a screw or two but worst case you might have to source a few bolts.

Never used, only test fitted. Some small scuffs from storage.

Rock bottom price. $400 cash. Pick up only in Santa Cruz, CA.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
378 Posts
So let me get this straight... The legs are still on and any welder can frame mount these correct? The potential missing hardware is what exactly? The bolts that hold the insert or the the bolts that would have mounted the knockers? Thanks.. Steve>:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve - Yes, all the legs are still on. If you look at the pic in the middle of the pic there are 2 small tabs by themselves. These are the two tabs I cut off. These aren't needed if you weld them on. You can weld them back on if you want to, or I could do it really quickly if needed.

On the hardware I may be missing 2 to 4 bolts that go into the frame. Again, if you weld these you won't need them. However, I will do my best to find them...just wanted to make sure buyers are aware.

All the hardware that mounts the inserts to the sliders are there and still in the shrinkwrap.

Thanks,

Mike

So let me get this straight... The legs are still on and any welder can frame mount these correct? The potential missing hardware is what exactly? The bolts that hold the insert or the the bolts that would have mounted the knockers? Thanks.. Steve>:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
rockers

pmd ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts