JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx12/scottiebobbie1/JK CAGE/

SOLD....some good photo's of the bumper in the link above. as you can see other than needing some touch up or just painted this bumper is still in great shape. it is the toughest bumper I have ever seen and is just the best looking IMO. It has a integrated winch mount in it and I'll leave the teraflex fairlead in it as well.

prefer local pickup in gainsville, ga.

price: $450 SOLD...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I saw gainesville and got really excited. Then I saw GA. Oh well free.bump for you

Sent via Pony Express

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Is it still on your Jeep? If so I'll take a look at it at Gulchfest, Id really like to see if in person to get a better idea how it will work for me.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it still on your Jeep? If so I'll take a look at it at Gulchfest, Id really like to see if in person to get a better idea how it will work for me.
it won't be on there at gulchfest, I can bring it to you though. I'm going to greenwood next week to hang out for a night.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
it won't be on there at gulchfest, I can bring it to you though. I'm going to greenwood next week to hang out for a night.
Id hate for you to lug it all the way over this way, when Im not quite sure on it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It has a integrated winch mount in it and I'll leave the teraflex fairlead in it as well.

prefer local pickup in gainsville, ga.

price: $450
If you can get this thing to Columbia I can be there in 4 hours... starting now;) Check your PMs bud...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts