JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used set (all 4 corners) of steel narrow crusher fenders I am getting rid of. They have no damage other than some rust rust boiling up through the paint at the seams. With some bead blasting and a fresh layer of powder coating they would be good as new. Below is a picture of them on the jeep. If you are interested send me your email and I will send you a bunch of close up shots. All hardware and front gaskets are included. $800 firm.

Fenders.JPG

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add: Fenders are in San Jose, Ca. Will ship on your dime or if you are local we can works something out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome Jeep! What fenders are you going to go with?

Thank you. These fenders are the narrow fenders in the front. I wanted a little more coverage of the front wheels and went with the standard width Aluminum fenders from Poison Spyder. It will also help with my weight reduction plan that I have this jeep on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If he doesn't get back to you, Northridge 4X4 has them on sale for $900, shipped, with a discount code. The code is RESPECT. Its for Memorial Day.
I totally agree. I can not ship for $100. The weight alone is 80lbs plus the size of the boxes is huge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts