JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, I'll be at the M&G. What's the fucrry13 name on Colo4x4 about?
i signed up so long ago on there, and i came up with "a plumber" later on and 2 and 2 did not click, i wish i had he same log on. my email is fcurry13 and that is how i signed up. what trails should we plan?

·
Registered
401 Posts
You guys are lookin good! Well the JK's are.:D

A

·
0 Posts
i signed up so long ago on there, and i came up with "a plumber" later on and 2 and 2 did not click, i wish i had he same log on. my email is fcurry13 and that is how i signed up. what trails should we plan?
I’m a huge Moab fan. Colo wise I honestly just like to explore any trail and take pics and tool around. I’ve never done Holy Cross all the way to the City and want to do that trail this year.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
another pic i thought it was a good one,

jk_brawler_front_lg.jpg

I just drove the jeep tonight for the first time at night, with the driving lights on and the headlights there is incredible coverage. I cannot believe the difference from my previous bumper. I do not know if I did not have my lights adjusted incorrect before or not, but the placement on this is great.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i missed the whole contest thing... did they do the bumper and the flares?

the whole package looks excellent together. I'm a fan of high clearance flares matched with a moderate lift and large tires. :D

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it was a contest for the bumper and flares, I love them, hopefully they come out with the rear flares and a rear bumper soon. If anyone is going to easter jeep make sure to stop by and check out there JK, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Nice looking bumper. The side marker blinker is a little weak but I do like the bumper. Congrats on winning!:smokin:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I just got off the phone with PSC and my Front fenders are pushed back another 3 weeks and here is the email I received from Paul about the rear fenders

"Michael,
Thanks for the order, I am sure you will be happy with the product. I am working on the Rear Tube Fenders and Crusher Corners right now, and they are scheduled to be released in April 08.

Best regards,
Paul"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts