JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are producing Rockers, Tube Fenders, Crusher Corners and Crusher Flares for the JK. They are due to be released in July. Other products will soon follow.
Good to see someone stepping in to make some decent looking fenders! I will try to get some pictures out of them in the near future and will throw them on the board when/if I get them.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Cool! Last time I talked with them they didn't know when they would be releasing any product. Thanks for the heads up!

I also talked with Mike at Shaffer's Off Road about tube fenders. These too may be in the works.

It will be nice to have a selection. I will go with the strongest and most trail worthy one which ever those end up being.

·
Registered
749 Posts
It is more like a Dodge Truck than a JK! Truck frame power wagon axles and a cummins:eek:
I don't want the fenders, I want the whole JK as it sets on the trailer..:D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Yeah I thinks it's more of a body swap than a build. But I do like those tube fenders nonetheless. Actually almost any tube fenders at this point would be nice. Hint, Hint, jab, jab.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah I thinks it's more of a body swap than a build. But I do like those tube fenders nonetheless. Actually almost any tube fenders at this point would be nice. Hint, Hint, jab, jab.
Mine are at the paint shop!:D
They should be on Tuesday and then off to the Rubicon on Wednesday:D jab,jab:p

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Well son of a ....... I might just have to swing by to see those. But you *could* snap a few spy pics for us you know, before you head out to Georgetown. And yes, I wish I was going. Dang it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I gave Spyder a call this week regarding the 4dr rocker knockers. They said call back in 1 month.....they 'might' be taking orders then.

Andy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wierd.....I emailed them Friday to get some more info on the RK's and they replied saying they were looking at Jan '08 for production WT.....?

Andy

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think we are all just going to have to sit back and wait a bit for PSC parts at this point... Hopefully they will get them out sooner than later so we can stop twiddling our thumbs and start abusing their parts! In the meantime though... the polyperformance rockers are definitely worth looking into.

-Casey

·
Registered
587 Posts
It's been more than a minute, does anybody have any info on when PSC will be releasing their products for the JK. I have been interested in their rockers, after I first saw them at last years SEMA show.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I like those. Would work great to get my big tail around those trees.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts