JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any feedback on KEL-TEC's PMR-30 .22 WMR handgun? Didn't find anything in my search. Currently the only .22 Mag I have is an old Ruger Single Six that has not been modified so I carry an empty chamber. Don't want to shoot me or my horse this summer so I am looking at something with a little more capacity.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Watched a youtube episode of NutNFancy and a rep from Keltec was running and gunning on their course. The PMR-30 jammed a lot. Just sayin. I would say the Ruger SR22 looks like a good one but haven't seen a lot on it.

-Dan

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
before starting up Keltec, the owner started and manufactured pistols and a rifle under the name of Grendel. The grendel P-30 was the first high capacity .22 mag. (30 rounds) it too had trouble with occasional jamming but a good polishing of the ramp and other areas would cure that. I own two Grendel P-30's. Slick Willie put him out of business.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
before starting up Keltec, the owner started and manufactured pistols and a rifle under the name of Grendel. The grendel P-30 was the first high capacity .22 mag. (30 rounds) it too had trouble with occasional jamming but a good polishing of the ramp and other areas would cure that. I own two Grendel P-30's. Slick Willie put him out of business.
As far as i could tell at the time, he put himself out of business selling guns that had a less than stellar reputation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.