JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
we got em around tampa too. i'm hoping it's a fad that will pass soon.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Amazingly enough... you don't see these things all that often or as often as before.

I use to see them in SoBe, but I think the police ran em out for the most part.. they are rolling tickets for the most part. I don't think they venture outside the hood that much anymore.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Not my thing. Which one was lifted and loaded?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
There's a couple of them that I have seen rolling around Naples. The rims and tires look like they are worth more than the rest of the car--rusted body panels, sun-bleached paint, etc. But they are unique!:shaking:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Man, I wanna "borrow" one, put some mudders on it and take it the Auggie Bog :thefinger: :laughing:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
I think it's creative. Not my taste, but I can respect the work that goes into it. More power to em..

Have you seen the ones that pretend they have corporate sponsorship (like the lucky charms car above)? We have a skittles car around here, cookie crisp car, gatorade car. Strange fad!

·
Registered
582 Posts
there are a few that ride around orlando also dam things got more ground clearance than stock jk do and some of them riding around I would not wont to be anywhere near when they are on the road

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Karn... you seen the skittles car??? If it's the same one I saw it was built right here in little old Ocklawaha...

already have a new camaro on 24's(maybe bigger) and a kickin stereo.. they were showing it off July 4

And yes Grant we're N of you

AND THE WORST ONE... A white JK unlimited on large wheels, it was ALL white, bumpers,wheels,fenders,cage,lift kit,top... everything

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
WTF...LOOKS LIKE JUNK.:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I've seen one of those get massive amounts of death wobble on the highway. It was hilarious.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Those things are RIDICULOUS but like some of you said, they're starting to disappear. Im IN miami and i used to see those things all the time, i still do see these cars who's rims look more valuable then the car themselves but now they're not as high up as those, more like riding on top of the wheel themselves and can't take corners or bumps too hard:laughing:

Craziest one I even seen was back when i had my F350 on 8" lift with 38" Toyo Open country's and one snuck up on me on the highway that was MY height! I was like "holy testicle tuesdays batman!":shaking:

·
Registered
785 Posts
WHY?

·
Registered
474 Posts
gee, I wonder where they get the money for all this. . . :smokin: :shaking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts