JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i need some florida help please..... i need to have my lift installed... and my gears, gussets and axle sleeves.... i live in Palm Bay 32909.... anyone close to me that is willing to either do a garage build or has a shop and wants to help a brother out.... if i can get helped out with the install i can get the lift that everyone is telling me to get lol... its just that installs hurt and i am not rich... yet! I am not looking for hand outs but I don't want to pay corporations more then what my fellow brother thinks is fair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 3.5" mid arm rk kit!

·
Registered
228 Posts
OK so easy, this sounds like another install party:beer: I saw your post on that thread to.So I will offer my help again,this is a very easy lift to do and a great choice. the rest should be done at a shop.So depending on the time/date/location I am in..mine was about 9hrs by my self:D

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well where are you located?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am in Bradenton,I did my lift at my house.I have air,jacks stands and all the tools to do it plus I have she same lift:grinpimp:You will love it.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! That really helps a lot!! Now I am not going to lie I have no real idea what I am doing with these installs but I can do small things...

·
Registered
228 Posts
No prob I have done a few and this is jeep #3 for me I moved here from New Mexico and wheeled.....and fixed or help fix a lot of rigs. so a simple lift is no prob...just allow for the extra alingment cost you will need it after changing all the lower arms but when its done.. you will say WOW THANK YOU RK just like I did..

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am in Bradenton,I did my lift at my house.I have air,jacks stands and all the tools to do it plus I have she same lift:grinpimp:You will love it.
JKUnlimitedSport_2010, you bring it to Bradenton and I'm in.:D We're installing mine this weekend, my B-day is the 28th, and the following weekend is the Lacey Pate Poker Run/Super Bowl, so I'm free any other weekend after that. :bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ugh i just found out how much install is one the gears and it is a lot more then i though! :bawling:

·
Registered
437 Posts
ugh i just found out how much install is one the gears and it is a lot more then i though! :bawling:
How much did you get quoted? If you search this topic you'll find some guys that listed their prices and where they went. Check with wsoffroad here on the forum, I think he does mechanics as well. He's located in Zephyrhills. Send him a PM and check.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much did you get quoted? If you search this topic you'll find some guys that listed their prices and where they went. Check with wsoffroad here on the forum, I think he does mechanics as well. He's located in Zephyrhills. Send him a PM and check.

yeah thats who i got the quote from and who i want to use but damn! the gears and the install kits were expensive... now the install...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts