JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a failing ABS sensor on a stock JK 2008 wrangler
Problem is I put the car in the garage the ordered the part based on the Car model and received the wrong part
See in the picture the left is the sensor that came out of the car

I then order this one: Dana UD60 Front Wheel Speed Sensor - which seems to fir from the sensor depth point of view but the cable angel in the wrong direction

I checked at the Jeep import here in Israel but they don't know and only have the part on the right side in the picture
Anyone help?

Hand Fluid Finger Thumb Nail

·
Administrator
1,149 Posts
I have a failing ABS sensor on a stock JK 2008 wrangler
Problem is I put the car in the garage the ordered the part based on the Car model and received the wrong part
See in the picture the left is the sensor that came out of the car

I then order this one: Dana UD60 Front Wheel Speed Sensor - which seems to fir from the sensor depth point of view but the cable angel in the wrong direction

I checked at the Jeep import here in Israel but they don't know and only have the part on the right side in the picture
Anyone help?
Stock axle is not a dana 60, it's either a D30 or D44 (Rubicon).
Either way they both use the same sensor. Jeep Wrangler Front Wheel Speed Sensor (07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I totally agree and yet are you able to help with the part no.? the link you sent point to a part that looks like the right part in the picture and that won't fit
I ordered the dana60 because it looked much more than one that was removed from the car

·
Administrator
1,149 Posts
I totally agree and yet are you able to help with the part no.? the link you sent point to a part that looks like the right part in the picture and that won't fit
I ordered the dana60 because it looked much more than one that was removed from the car
IF you have a stock JK 2007-2018 all take the same sensor. Maybe it was replaced before?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts