JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to doing my decals in black
wanted to do something a little more subtle, figured while I was at it, I would un-clutter the lower fender
Went ahead and used the new text design JKO logo, ditched the wrangler and unlimited in favor of the old school "JEEP" logo and added props for Phil since he helped me build it

Phil - I hope ya don't mind your company name on my heap!

Stripped the silver barb wire pin striping - may redo it in black, may not.
swapped out the old VENOM decals from the nitrous company and put on some custom black script pieces.
The skulls were just something I had made awhile back playing with the cutter.
I'll get a pic of the big Cobra on the hood later :grinpimp:
Also needed to redo the rubicon decals since I chopped the hood for the snorkel - it has said "RUB" for awhile now :laughing:
One side is done, the other is still silver and I havent gotten around to doing the door hinges in black bedliner yet, but it's on the list.

Anyway, here's a few pics and yeah, it's filthy.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
we made some today too..... just goofin:

Plus we made these for someone who wanted a set to go on the front of his windshield lights:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

the smiley on the headlight is sweet!
I started to do that with black skulls like whats on the side by the JEEP but I was afraid they'd melt from the headlights, let me know hoe those hold up!
I got it easy, Delta headlights are flat instead of domed :bounce:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Looks good...:bounce:

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
i had that idea!!!! i don't remember what forum i posted it on, but i asked about those a few weeks ago!

i found my post on myjeepforum.net
http://www.myjeepforum.net/everything-else-f1/i-want-these-for-my-jeep-t1126.htm

who is taking my idea? :)
If you are JKFredO then it was you!!! I had them made for you when you posted the question. PM me your add and I will send them over. No charge.... just have a buddy with a sticker cutter and asked if he would make me a set. Just test them out and let me know if they work ok.

I am going to make a set of the crosshairs in black to put on mine...

edit - I sent you a PM on the other forum about sending these to you....

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to make a set of the crosshairs in black to put on mine...
DAMMIT!
too many like-minded people on here!:shaking::bounce:
I was showing that pic to my GF and said I was gonna do the skulls then I had the crosshairs idea instead :mr-t::grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm getting my wife to make me something up with Jeep in it, shes's a graphic designer/artists.:beer: Those look sweet V!!!!

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a vinyl cutter soon. Any recommendations?

James

The one that we used was a Stika made by Roland. It was about $300.... the price goes up from there. It will do up to an 8" sticker with unlimited length... or as long as the roll. The Roland works nice and is easy to use.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a vinyl cutter soon. Any recommendations?

James
I got a pcut off ebay for about $300 that does up to 25" wide roll
works great for me
only problem I had is it wants a PC with a real serial port
onceI got that figured out, no problems!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey man - i was out by the zoo today. saw the jeep in the parking lot. its looking good! i still want you pull offs :bounce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts