JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a party at my house December 11th and hit the trails. We found some trails and some mud. It took 4 Jeeps to pull the JK out Jacked Up Style :bounce:

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
OMG wouldn't want to clean that mess :bawling::shaking::bawling:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
here is a couple of pics from october when there was water in holopaw:beer:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I had a party at my house December 11th and hit the trails. We found some trails and some mud. It took 4 Jeeps to pull the JK out Jacked Up Style :bounce:
That much mud it will never come clean. It's a Jeep not a ZR1. I'm okay with mud but I prefer rocks over mud for cleaning time alone.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I can almost smell it from here. :beer:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would have to agree. I have cleaned the inside numerous times and the sand still is bad, especially when driving its like being sandblasted. I say I wont do it again but, where's the MUD

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha Ha. I pulled into the store the other day and it smelled Like to Jeep was burning. It will eventually stop smelling Like that.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I would have to agree. I have cleaned the inside numerous times and the sand still is bad, especially when driving its like being sandblasted. I say I wont do it again but, where's the MUD
LOL!!! I know the feeling...wait till you have to crank up the a/c or heater. It makes it worse....fun as hell though.

:laughing:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Jose it's probably a good thing I didn't go with you guys. I would have been in the same spot, and my engine only has 1700 miles right now... :shaking:

I can almost smell it from here. :beer:
Sorry, that was me.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I am Paying the price. I have a clanking noise in 4 wheel drive in the front axle and still haven't figured it out. I guess you play then you pay.:bawling:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts