JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Makes an amature look like a pro. With some clamps and wood trim from the hardware store, you can make straight cuts and long curves look like factory.

G

·
A guy I know used to have one of those water cutter things. It was 20’x20’, CAD software controlled and made plasma cuts look amateurish. I think it cost him several 10’s of thousands though :smokin:

·
Registered
955 Posts
A guy I know used to have one of those water cutter things. It was 20’x20’, CAD software controlled and made plasma cuts look amateurish. I think it cost him several 10’s of thousands though :smokin:
Water jets are nice and will handle ANY material, but what a mess they make with the abrasive material.

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually got to use mine last night on a project instead of just playing and cutting smiley faces in scrap like I've been doing since I got it :)

When I put my AEV snorkel on, I had to ditch my Airaid intake, I had used the metal shield around the airiad to hang my airhorn compressor so I needed a new mount.
Didn't get to cut much on the new bracket, just rounded the end of a piece of 1/4"x1 1/4" flat stock but it was a hell of a lot more fun and faster than using a bench grinder!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.