JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all... Gonna be heading to Tampa this weekend Nov. 15/16 for about 2 weeks. Just needing some input on fun, family things to do. Maybe a place to wheel that's close by... Any suggestions? This will be our 1st time to the area... Thanks!!:beer::beer:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
WHEELING

here's "THE LIST"
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9805

but since you will be in the Tampa area here are some choices...

Richloam i think 30-40 min away (wet watery goodness)

Citrus about 1 hour north (trail after trail of woods... all the fun is shut down but still has a couple nice places to articulate on and some fun mud and such) let me know if you want to go here and i'll send you a map of some hot spot areas.

Hardrock about 1.5 hours north in Ocala (is home to awesome hill climbs and decents... was once an old limestone mining quarry, now the home of an MX park and Jeep fun)

i could be wrong on the times and i'm sure someone will chime in to correct them.
there is a group of people heading to Hardrock this weekend to help cut new trails and cut back some over grown ones.

FAMILY FUN AND EXCITEMENT

I'm going to leave this one to the Tampa pros but there is Busch Gardens. :beer:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
WHEELING

here's "THE LIST"
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9805

but since you will be in the Tampa area here are some choices...

Richloam i think 30-40 min away (wet watery goodness)

Citrus about 1 hour north (trail after trail of woods... all the fun is shut down but still has a couple nice places to articulate on and some fun mud and such) let me know if you want to go here and i'll send you a map of some hot spot areas.

Hardrock about 1.5 hours north in Ocala (is home to awesome hill climbs and decents... was once an old limestone mining corey, now the home of an MX park and Jeep fun)

i could be wrong on the times and i'm sure someone will chime in to correct them.
there is a group of people heading to Hardrock this weekend to help cut new trails and cut back some over grown ones.

FAMILY FUN AND EXCITEMENT

I'm going to leave this one to the Tampa pros but there is Busch Gardens. :beer:
do you mean quarry? or am i a miner :D

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
wow... i need to go home. being corrected by TBP. LOL! good eye little guy.
root beer for you
yea np

even tho im not that little about 90%of ppl are shorter and skinnier than me at school im a pretty big dude except for the few football players there are like 5 that are bigger than me other than that im about the same size as most of the players:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts