JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new end to hook up to new Poly Performance Jeep JK High-Steer
Draglink, need pitman arm tie rod end with zirk fittings please help!!! Could not find any on the Poly Performance web site:shaking: Must be blind they have everything else I needed...:bounce:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Ripped the boot on the factory one, when I first put on the lift and with a drop down bracket, a year ago. Put on old Pitman arm for the new parts, and just figured I would get a new set up than having to buy a new factory tie rod end.. I was thinking about getting a better one.. or should I just get a new one form the dealership.. I have a friend at the dealership that can get a discount for the part....

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Before I installed the Poly high steer kit, the boot on the Pitman end of the drag link split on mine also, I suspect due to the high angle. I replaced the factory end with another factory one when I installed the Poly high steer kit and have not had any issues since.

Part # - 52060049AE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.