JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new end to hook up to new Poly Performance Jeep JK High-Steer
Draglink, need pitman arm tie rod end with zirk fittings please help!!! Could not find any on the Poly Performance web site:shaking: Must be blind they have everything else I needed...:bounce:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the set up, but would like to upgrade the factory Pitman arm tie rod end, while I am putting on the new set up...Poly's set up uses the factory tie rod end

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I have the set up, but would like to upgrade the factory Pitman arm tie rod end, while I am putting on the new set up...Poly's set up uses the factory tie rod end
We haven't found any issues with the factory one... Is yours loose...?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Ripped the boot on the factory one, when I first put on the lift and with a drop down bracket, a year ago. Put on old Pitman arm for the new parts, and just figured I would get a new set up than having to buy a new factory tie rod end.. I was thinking about getting a better one.. or should I just get a new one form the dealership.. I have a friend at the dealership that can get a discount for the part....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way got the new front track bar bracket on and springs and reemed out the hole for the new High steer set up today.. waiting on the tie rod end to finish up.. Looks good

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Before I installed the Poly high steer kit, the boot on the Pitman end of the drag link split on mine also, I suspect due to the high angle. I replaced the factory end with another factory one when I installed the Poly high steer kit and have not had any issues since.

Part # - 52060049AE

·
Registered
314 Posts
They also have replacemnt boots. I think 4wd has them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I will just order a factory one, not a lot of luck finding an after market one:bawling: Not that I looked that hard...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts