JKOwners Forum banner

Do you piss outside unecessarily while at home?

• Yes, once a week at least.

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Yes, once a month at least.

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • OFTEN!!!

Votes: 66 50.4%
  • Dude, you are a freak for even asking!

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Macaroni and spaghetti sauce is just as valid as spaghetti!

Votes: 11 8.4%
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.

I own a home. Or at least I pay on a home that I will own.

But I pee outside quite often. I dont get the need to use the water to flush and it just feels right.

So, I'm outside tonite, facing west. I'm watching a half moon set to the southwest with either jupiter or saturn following her while Taurus rises in the east behind me, pissing. I thought to myself of how much my 5 year old son likes to piss outside, but I never really set that example for him (at least not while he's awake - I tend to wind up out there drunk, late at night).

Regardless, we both like to piss off the pool deck. That got me to wondering if peeing outside, when actually unecessary, is relatively normal for males?

So, do you piss off your pool deck? Not literally, but how often do you actually take extra steps to go outside n piss vs. pissing inside? I prefer it.

Yes, I am drunk.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
I'm refusing to vote for two reasons:
You didn't include the option of dropping a turd in the yard.
And because macaroni and spagetti will get you punched in the balls (or beaver) in my house.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
With a wife and two daugthes and only one bathroom, sometimes my son and I need to use what we call the "Emergency Mens Room" which is a spot behind the garage. As long as you don't whip it out in public and piss on a phone poll, I don't think that there is really anything wrong with it. Now if you start going outside specifically to take a leak then you might have a problem.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
With a wife and two daugthes and only one bathroom, sometimes my son and I need to use what we call the "Emergency Mens Room" which is a spot behind the garage. As long as you don't whip it out in public and piss on a phone poll, I don't think that there is really anything wrong with it. Now if you start going outside specifically to take a leak then you might have a problem.
I think I have a problem lol
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

but eugene arent u going outisde to specifically piss? so u gots a problem just like karn, ok mabye not exactly the same but :laughing:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I read the tags. I dont piss IN the pool. Off the pool. My house is on a hill. The back pool deck is a good 5' drop hahahaha.

Hi, my name is dave and I piss off the pool deck.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Ha Often as well, but under the cover of darkness. My dog gets pretty amped whenever I stand up, hoping that I'll take her outside. I give in often and while she patrols the 1/25th of an acre property, I'll make water on the hill. I believe I'm relatively hidden, but if the neighbors ever decide to go on Pee Patrol, I'm probably busted.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Often, but it's usually when I'm walking the dog or working on the cars or Jeep.

Funny, my son recently moved out and lives in an apartment. He came over yesterday and we were outside tuning up his gf's car. He disappeared around the side of the shed. When he came back he said "man I really miss being able to piss outdoors". I didn't even know he did it too.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I piss outside whenever I get the chance and love it. I piss outside at work, at home, while traveling, and basically any other opportunity I get.:D

Dave where do we piss when we are at the Bodega??:beer:

I have actually gone to the doctors (many years ago) with a rash on my stomach, dick, and balls and when the doc explained it was posion ivy I immediatley said.......I have to stop pissing outside don't I doc?:thefinger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
My wife say's i"m such a hillbilly for filling a Gatorade bottle in the Ft. Lauderdale airport parking garage. I had to go and I could not wait the 15 min walk to the terminal. The best part was I am standing behind the door and my wife comes around to get her suitcase and looks at me like what are you doing? Then looks down to see Lemonade in the Gatorade bottle :smokin:. I have done this more than once its a long drive from the keys.

Another good one was when my neighbor was outside his house and I see him standing kinda funny with one of his shorts leg pulled up a little. Now mind you this is under a stilt house right by the stairs going up in the middle of the afternoon talking to his wife (standing on the stairs). I'm like what is he doing and then I see the stream I could not help but laugh. :D

I am often outside peeing just because I can and I don't care if someone sees me or not. :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Often is my vote..

Whenever i'm working around the yard and feel the urge, i'll let "Hermie" out for some relief and fresh air.:thefinger: Yeah, the wife named it!!!:shaking:

Where I am in the yard and whether it's day or night, determines how and where I go. But, If i'm in the shed, I'll use the beer bottle that I just polished off.:D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts