JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been in Vegas for a week now on business. Spent some time driving around between meetings etc... and damnit there are alot of places to wheel out here!

I head back to Jacksonville tomorrow :bawling:

Wish we had some mountains etc... (hell, even some large hills and shit would do!) back around J'ville.

just sayin.

·
Registered
117 Posts
So, I've been in Vegas for a week now on business. Spent some time driving around between meetings etc... and damnit there are alot of places to wheel out here!

I head back to Jacksonville tomorrow :bawling:

Wish we had some mountains etc... (hell, even some large hills and shit would do!) back around J'ville.

just sayin.
All those show girls and bright lights and all you can think about wheelin'?:shaking::shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
586 Posts
welcome back to the wheeling wasteland

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
And thats why it cost us so much to build Jeep Beach. You would think that dirt and rock were being excavated by men living in caves with small shovels. Florida, the wheeling wasteland.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All those show girls and bright lights and all you can think about wheelin'?:shaking::shaking::shaking:
It gets dark about 5pm. I was checking out wheeling spots in the daylight.

There's PLENTY of time for bright lights and showgirls after 5. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Saw this thread and out of curiosity I looked up the higest elevation in florida ...

Britton Hill, FL 345 ft. :laughing:

Not that its better in NJ ...

But the LOWEST point in Nevada is 479 ft (for all you math wizzards thats HIGHER than the highest point in FL) and its highest elevation is 13,140 ft.

Yeah I wish we had mountains up here in NJ too .... :shaking:

·
Registered
182 Posts
at least in NJ RC is only 2 hours away where do you FL folk go when you want some rocks to play on.
JT
I'm an hour and then some away from some kiddy hills up in Ocala and Citrus, but growing up in S. FLA they don't have shit there, but mud. :bawling: Would love to get over to the SW USA for some wheeling.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I love how most people have to note when a link is NSFW, but with you its the opposite. :grinpimp:
LMFAO. :beer:

The sun today.....caused me to become complacent. It felt great. Took the Jeep out and BAM.....north wind and 57 degrees brought the chill pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Chocoloco in Jacksonville Alabama is where we are headed in a month. Never been there but heard it kicks ass. Some serious Krawlers in the pics.

Also we just got back from Durhamtown Plantation in Union Point Georgia. Not to say anything negative against you River Rock regulars but Ive been to both and Durhamtown blows River Rock away for all around fun. RR is or can be pretty serious if you get caught up. Durhamtown offers that and a lot more. Miles and miles of trails to hardcore climbs to natural creek climbs.

YouTube - Rooster going up Slippery Nipple Durhamtown 2010

YouTube - Rooster going down Slippery Nipple Durhamtown 2010

1 - 13 of 13 Posts