JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to start planning for "Easter" pismo safari!!

Easter is april 8th in 2012, and of course the LG school break is the week of the 16th. We'd like to go for longer than a weekend this time, so who would like to go over the weekend after Easter?

UPDATE: looks like Easter weekend is best for us. Booking 6-8... I'll update the list here of his in.

IN

spinningbull
Scardup
Marinespence
Daddyspence
R8RROK

MAYBE

sent by fat fingers from tiny keys.
Cutts Crew

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
By the way, we'll be camping in style this year! Trailer upgrade for the family...

Big enough table for the whole family!

Bunk over sleeper sofa for the kids

Master for the parents. :beer::D

And, no Stacey... I can't pull this one with the jeep.... yet. (Hemi 6.0 might do it! :eek:

Cutts Crew

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Nice, trailer.

I am pretty sure that I will be going again this year. My plans are not rock solid quite yet though.

Damn I think this will be our 3rd year doing this. :beer:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Getting ready to book! Planning Friday april 6th, to sun Apr 8th (Easter Sunday).

I'm booking a reservation at pismo sb. There are 6 RV spots left, and more in the tent section.

Let me know who's in, and I'll book the ATVs for sun. :)

Cutts Crew

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
my dad is planning on taking off saturday night so he might want to do atvs saturday let me check with him. he is also bringing his buddy and im trying to convince him he needs a new truck and pismo would be fun in a raptor:th_pray:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.