JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October 31, 2009

Let be known to all Landlubbers, Pond scum, Pollywogs, Shellbacks, Scallywags and Scourge of all types that the Pirates Of Moor and her Crew arrr requesting yer presence at NIGHTRIDE'09!

We set sail October 31st, 2009 @7 p.m. sharp for a ride through THE MOOR. Our staging area will be on the N/W corner of the I-95/5a junction, (exit 231).

4 WHEEL DRIVE AND TOW POINTS ARE NECESSARY! The seas are up in the Moor, so expect sections to have 2+ feet of water.

T-Shirts are on sale at our web store

www.piratesofmoor.org

Here's the map

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.77....771308,-80.889888&spn=0.010157,0.017123&z=15

·
Registered
49 Posts
October 31, 2009

Let be known to all Landlubbers, Pond scum, Pollywogs, Shellbacks, Scallywags and Scourge of all types that the Pirates Of Moor and her Crew arrr requesting yer presence at NIGHTRIDE'09!

We set sail October 31st, 2009 @7 p.m. sharp for a ride through THE MOOR. Our staging area will be on the N/W corner of the I-95/5a junction, (exit 231).

4 WHEEL DRIVE AND TOW POINTS ARE NECESSARY! The seas are up in the Moor, so expect sections to have 2+ feet of water.

T-Shirts are on sale at our web store

www.piratesofmoor.org

Here's the map

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.77....771308,-80.889888&spn=0.010157,0.017123&z=15
:pissed:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
this does sound like a fun ride. that's my birthday so i can't say for sure i'm a definite. but sure would make for a good birthday. i have friends over in the Titusville area and could crash over there.

what time is the ride projected to end?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm in...

I haven't been down to Scottsmoor in a very long time. Gives me a great reason to get my light situation worked out as well... :thefinger:

edit... :(

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to include...

•The Best Costume (kids)
•The Best Costume (adults)
•Best "offroad themed" carved pumpkin
•Pumpkin Chunkin for distance

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
wheeled there yesterday. great place. i was thinking a night ride out there would be nice.:D i just thought it was called 5a:smokin:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
wheeled there yesterday. great place. i was thinking a night ride out there would be nice.:D i just thought it was called 5a:smokin:

Please tell me thats a puddle you can drive thru in front of that jeep :bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Please tell me thats a puddle you can drive thru in front of that jeep :bounce::bounce::bounce:
i was about 100 foot into the 'puddle' when i found a hole and the water got up to the hood so i had to back out. maybe after Santa brings me a snorkel i will get all the way across.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Guys this place is awesome. One of the few places I have done some hardcore wheeling at in this state. I haven't been down there in years. I am sure it has grown some.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is still on! The waters have receeded a bit, but there's still enough left to make it fun. Plenty of time left to build your punkin chunkin contraption.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm hoping some work travel gets moved. This sounds like a lot of fun. Was up there a couple of months ago, ready to go back for sure. :bounce:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm hoping some work travel gets moved. This sounds like a lot of fun. Was up there a couple of months ago, ready to go back for sure. :bounce:
BTT. So who all is going to this? My wife and I are taking some time off that week. If enough people are going to go, I would like to add this to the agenda. Would be nice to actually meet some of you guys/gals and not just get pics as you drive by...

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Would be nice to actually meet some of you guys/gals and not just get pics as you drive by...
I am a beneficiary of those drive by pics :D I would love to go but my older son has a school function that night :bawling:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was out (kid...halloween...candy.....fatherly duties....), but my nephew is coming in from SC with his Jeep so I'm back in.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
MAN, I so would have been down for this but just saw it :bawling: already got plans.

Have fun & be safe! :beer::beer::beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts