JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys since I got the star now I'll be posting up some zombie vinyl designs soon!
If you have any custom vinyl ideas, please feel free to post up or PM me with your ideas and I'll work with you to make it real!

Venom Customs in da house now!

·
Registered
511 Posts
YES!!!! This is like a dream come true!!

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
awesome! Congrats!!! I need some zombie response team stickers for the hood! :D Especially since my 3 boys are always hunting zombies around the house now! HAHAHA

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can u do multi color graphics?
I am looking for something along the likes of a rock like camouflage.
Thanks.

Sorry, I cant do printed vinyl, I would say drop pixeldzn a pm and see what he can do for you.

I can do cut and layered vinyl, graphic design, steel fab, installs etc etc

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Congrats (on both accounts)!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Sorry, I cant do printed vinyl, I would say drop pixeldzn a pm and see what he can do for you.

I can do cut and layered vinyl, graphic design, steel fab, installs etc etc

You always were the nice one. A simple sorry would never suffice! I do have to say his prints are good.

Hmmm.... What do I want for my Jeep in the Venom flavor??? :confused:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL yeah, directing people to another vendor in my first vendor post, probably not the smartest move, but Don is good people - I dont know if he remembers, but I sent him the design and paid the setup fee for the original JKO decals!

If I cant do what a customer wants done, I aint afraid to admit it and send them to where I would get it done personally!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.