JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2,489 Posts
here are some new "playing around" pictures:

Davesrb, the tire carrier install wasn't difficult at all! :) Just remember before you tighten the passenger side hinges in place to align the entire system (including having the driver side rear light installed so that it does not interfere with light placement when re-assembling! :D
Good point....I ended up doing a small amount of trimming with a box knife and some good ole fashion grunting and cussing to get mine back in.....:laughing:

I've have a few ask me about how Gen-Right's flares looked with my now removed PSC rockers and though it didn't look bad at all, I still like the finished look of the Gen-Right rockers more including the pinch seam "wrap around".

My next plan is to marry my front flares up with a set of MetalCloak's front wheel well liners....

· Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hey Loki...be on the lookout for a new product GenRight is working on to address the fender liner gap! I spoke with Tony on Tuesday and said he is working on it. :D :beer:

Here is my new toy....sold the PowerPlant!

· Registered
3,051 Posts
Hey Loki...be on the lookout for a new product GenRight is working on to address the fender liner gap! I spoke with Tony on Tuesday and said he is working on it. :D :beer:

Here is my new toy....sold the PowerPlant!

The powerplant is a little big....and a little bit overkill if you ask me .

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.