JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2010 and we are thinking of getting a lift on it. Probably a 2 or 2 1/2" spacer lift. We currently have 31" tires and have stock fenders. Does anyone have a picture of cut fenders with 31" tires and a 2 or 2 1/2" lift on it? Like this...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have a RK 2.5 stock mod, its a spring lift not spacers, with stock rubi tires and cut front flares looks a little like a roller skate. I dont have any real good pix of this setup but if your interested I can snap some tomorrow in the sun.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have a RK 2.5 stock mod, its a spring lift not spacers, with stock rubi tires and cut front flares looks a little like a roller skate. I dont have any real good pix of this setup but if your interested I can snap some tomorrow in the sun.
As promised rain and all

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
They are the stock Rubicon tires which come out to just under a 32 I believe

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Well thank you... the door was a misfortunate snow related whoops I have the new door in my dining room just waiting to be painted.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
She should be growing up a bit here in the next week or so getting 35s on her.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
And here she is with dick cepek 35" crushers

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
We have a 2010 and we are thinking of getting a lift on it. Probably a 2 or 2 1/2" spacer lift. We currently have 31" tires and have stock fenders. Does anyone have a picture of cut fenders with 31" tires and a 2 or 2 1/2" lift on it? Like this...
nice lookin Jeep...I have same year/color & love it!

I went from the stock 29's to 32" Duratracs with 3/4 leveling spacers. I am also planning on a lift 2.5, 3 or 3.5" spring) but want to go to 35's or 37's. Cant wait to see what you decide on and your thoughts once installed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Jeepersheart: how come you didn't trim the rear to match? Nice looking jk though.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Jeepersheart: how come you didn't trim the rear to match? Nice looking jk though.
laziness... I may do it soon if the new 35s kiss them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts