JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to lift my jeep 3.5" and put 35x12.5 tires. I was just wondering if anyone had pics because I am wondering if I should go 4". I am slowly getting into off-roading and it's time for me to get away from stock

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am about to lift my jeep 3.5" and put 35x12.5 tires. I was just wondering if anyone had pics because I am wondering if I should go 4". I am slowly getting into off-roading and it's time for me to get away from stock

IMG_1790.JPG

3.5" on 35's procomp mt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
Heres mine with a mopar 2 inch lift and 35's.

The rear will rub once in a blue moon under some decently difficult trails.
But any normal trail driving I've never had an issue. If i'm not mistaken though anything higher than a 2inch lift requires some more modifications. I could be wrong so hopefully someone can chime in with that. Brake lines, exhaust loop relocation etc.

·
Super Moderator
6,194 Posts
my 2011 four door used to have 35" Cooper tires and run 2" Synergy Mfg coilsprings with a .5" spacer up front to level her.
That is a bunch of lift you're considering for a 35" tire but that is only my opinion. Here is an image of that config on mine from 3-4 years ago .

·
Registered
32 Posts

2.5" on 35s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts

Here is 37s with 3.5 inches of lift and there is still plenty of room. I would go not more than 3.5 inches

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts