JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr. Rock Krawler Suspension might want to add a side pic of the product on your website you cant really tell what it looks like.

Can you still run your swaybar with the mounts?

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Mr. Rock Krawler Suspension might want to add a side pic of the product on your website you cant really tell what it looks like.

Can you still run your swaybar with the mounts?
They are pretty simple. 3 bends, 1/4" plate that keys up to the sway bar link holes and welds on. YES, they work with the rear sway bar...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Prolly a dumb question but why not run the mount on top of the axle or at least even with the bottom... guessing there wouldnt be enough room to allow the shock to collapse all the way?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
They are pretty simple. 3 bends, 1/4" plate that keys up to the sway bar link holes and welds on. YES, they work with the rear sway bar...

Show off:thefinger:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Prolly a dumb question but why not run the mount on top of the axle or at least even with the bottom... guessing there wouldnt be enough room to allow the shock to collapse all the way?
Correct. You would either have to bring the shocks through the body or triangulate the shit out of them towards the center.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I figured, never been a fan of angled shocks or going thru the body so having them stick out a tiny bit is not a bad trade off. Too bad someone can't come up with a really effective telescoping shock!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Thanks, amigo. I'm just trying to see if I'd want to add any metal under the LCA to serve as a skid- do you think there's room, or would it cause the arm to bind/rub? Mark W.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Found these when i was looking for pics myself

1 - 15 of 15 Posts