JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pictures of rigs with 3.5" or so of backspacing, preferably with 35x12.50 or 37x12.50. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
37x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17x9 wheels. 3.45in of backspacing if we're counting hairs.
Looks good, you running spacers?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks good, you running spacers?
Yea. I'm running 1.25" spacers. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a wheel that I liked with the backspacing I needed while staying in my budget. Got about 1000 miles on them and no issues though, no rubbing either. :rockon:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea. I'm running 1.25" spacers. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a wheel that I liked with the backspacing I needed while staying in my budget. Got about 1000 miles on them and no issues though, no rubbing either. :rockon:
Awesome, what brand spacers?

X

·
0 Posts
1.5" spacers on Smoky Mountain wheels (been told same backspacing as rubicon wheels) with 35x12.5 Toyos. Been needing to rig centercaps to fit, spacer prevents it from seating all the way.
no rubbing with teraflex S/T3 lift, but did rub slightly at full lock with no lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1.5" spacers on Smoky Mountain wheels (been told same backspacing as rubicon wheels) with 35x12.5 Toyos. Been needing to rig centercaps to fit, spacer prevents it from seating all the way.
no rubbing with teraflex S/T3 lift, but did rub slightly at full lock with no lift.
Pretty sure the factory wheels are at 6" of backspacing, with 1.5" spacers you're only looking at 4.5" of backspace. I'm looking for setups with 3.5" of backspace. Thanks for the reply though!

·
Registered
73 Posts
All factory wheels are 6.25" BS, so you're at 4.75" with the spacers.

X

·
0 Posts
:surprise: For some reason I had in my head with spacers it came out to 4". Math never was my strong suit, makes my brain --> :explode:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:surprise: For some reason I had in my head with spacers it came out to 4". Math never was my strong suit, makes my brain --> :explode:
Haha we all have those days!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here is my ‘07 running 37X12.50X17 Nitto Trail Grapplers with 17X9.5” Spyderlock Beadlocks with 3.5” backspacing. I trimmed my factory flares right after this pic was taken.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts