JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just waiting for the phone to ring to tell me my Jeep is in!!!! I'm hoping to pick it up before work is over!:bounce: I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of nights waiting for it :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm just waiting for the phone to ring to tell me my Jeep is in!!!! I'm hoping to pick it up before work is over!:bounce: I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of nights waiting for it :)
Sure, rub it in.

Just kidding, that's sounds great......Wait, did I hear the phone ring?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just went to pick up lunch and saw a 2 dr in the gecko green drive past me. First one I've seen in person, pretty sure I still like the color, but it drove by pretty fast.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Sounds good.

I was younger and going for a promotion at work. manager was suppsoed to call on wahtever night to let everyone know. My Dad kept calling. I wanted to kill him.

What's your number? ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got a call, its about 1 1/2 hours away! They had to bring it in from Wyoming. So 3:30 I'm taking off work regardless of what's on my desk needing to be done!!! I've been without a Jeep for 8 years now, not waiting any longer!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Less then an hour to go! Can you tell I'm a little excited?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Less then an hour to go! Can you tell I'm a little excited?
I would be too.

Do you have any upgrades yet? parts in the garage? Dining room? Ordered?

Please tell me the flares and top are black..................

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
30 Minutes!!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and I'm off to pick up the new jeep!

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
Damn, now you've got me all excited reading your thread... Welcome to JKO and congrats!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats! Now where are the pics??!!?!?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be too.

Do you have any upgrades yet? parts in the garage? Dining room? Ordered?

Please tell me the flares and top are black..................
Only had enough cash for the Jeep, so I have to save up for the upgrades. I did have stuff from Home Depot ready to install to remove the hardtop, which I had done within 4 hours of picking up the Jeep (only took 4 hours, because I took one of the kids out for a dinner first).

I'll have the doors off as soon as I get a drivers side mirror for when its off.

I'll have pics soon.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Quick fix on your mirror: use a cheap mirror and bracket from an auto store and a bolt to go through the hinge. You'll have to bend the bracket more than likely. It'll suffice until you get a nice one.

Sounds like you're enjoying it already. Congrats again.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Subscribed, congrats and welcome!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.