JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running Rubicon express 3.5" super flex with 35s i am leaning toward this lift. i have run there lifts on my previous yj and had no problems seemed like a quality product thx for any input. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm close to that, but with a RE 4 1/2" long-arm and 35's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here ya go..........

Great look, I am doing mine this weekend with a RE 3.5" Standard, and 35x12.5x17's.

Once that is done, then we are doing lockers (OX, front and rear) and potentially regearing. After that I will look to upgrade the lift as the 3.5 standard is suppose to be "upgradeable" to the long arm.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got off the phone with a guy in riverton wyoming and he gave me a price of $1920 with shocks shipped to my door anybody know if this is a good price for the lift thx in advance :beer:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I paid $1930 for mine a couple of years ago. I'm happy with the ride on the road. I'm happy with the articulation off-road. I'm not happy with having to constantly replace the front track bar bushing! I just ordered my third from RE. This time I'm gonna measure the new one and see if Energy has one that will fit in it's place.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I paid $1930 for mine a couple of years ago. I'm happy with the ride on the road. I'm happy with the articulation off-road. I'm not happy with having to constantly replace the front track bar bushing! I just ordered my third from RE. This time I'm gonna measure the new one and see if Energy has one that will fit in it's place.
do they not have a hemi joint style end to use instead of a bushing?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I also got tired of replacing track bar bushings so I got a JKS and forgot about it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts