JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
3colors available. saw it on jeep.com last night.
white, silver and the arctic blue.
I was gonna say... if they don't offer a white in the "Arctic", then someone's smokin' some good shit!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I love the Arctic blue.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Sweet, I like the black wheels.

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Thanks for the pic! Nice looking JK. :gluging:

·
Registered
263 Posts
We love our Winter Chill (Artic Blue) "Yeti". Yesterday she got 2" stillettos (Rubicon Express Lift). We are waiting on our Poison Spyder Rockers to come back from powder coating. The inserts of the rockers will be painted pink too.

Here is a picture of with her with the Surprise Straps custon Grab Handles (a JKO Vendor)

·
Registered
240 Posts
3colors available. saw it on jeep.com last night.
white, silver and the arctic blue.
It's still on there? i thought the Arctic package was going away last month? least what i read said it was must have been wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
just saw one of these at the dealer...

$36,000 for a 2 door arctic!!! :bounce:
i saw the mud tires and the rubi shocks, but its only got 3.21s and the dana 30 up front.

rip off.

there was a 4 door rubi sitting next to it for $34000

·
Registered
263 Posts
just saw one of these at the dealer...

$36,000 for a 2 door arctic!!! :bounce:
i saw the mud tires and the rubi shocks, but its only got 3.21s and the dana 30 up front.

rip off.

there was a 4 door rubi sitting next to it for $34000
The Artics are beefed up Saharas with Rubi shocks & bumpers. Ours came with 3.73s, but that could be because of the towing package.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Nice jeeps there, congrats to all of you. I was definitely drooling over the Arctic when it first came out. I dont care what people say about the price/features/ etc...one thing I love about jeep is that they make the special editions. Even the islander, as weird and bright as it is, still kinda cool.

Definitely like your artics. :beer:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts