JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5016 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get something going for everyone in AZ to talk about anything!!! This Idea came from another member. Post Up!!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Wanted to get something going for everyone in AZ to talk about anything!!! This Idea came from another member. Post Up!!
Rock on bro.... Now its time to recruit the crew:beer:

BTW I guess Jan bought some longfileds....He just couldn't wait haha. We're gonna install them at Camerons on Saturday so if you want to stop by shoot him a PM...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rock on bro.... Now its time to recruit the crew:beer:

BTW I guess Jan bought some longfileds....He just couldn't wait haha. We're gonna install them at Camerons on Saturday so if you want to stop by shoot him a PM...
I would if I could but thats the day im doing Martinez cabin. Switch it to Sun and come with!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I would if I could but thats the day im doing Martinez cabin. Switch it to Sun and come with!
Haha I dont think I'm gonna be able to swng that long of a trip on such short notice... Thanks for the invite though

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
To all the AZ JKERS out there:

We're having a meet-n-great and an easy scenic trail run at 7 springs on the 3rd of MAY. more details to come, bit if you interested don't hesitate to post up. :beer:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am in if we aren't moving in to our new house that weekend.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I am in if we aren't moving in to our new house that weekend.
Rock on bro. Again just check in to stay posted... This is an easy trail so no big deal if you miss it. With a setup like yours though, are you wanting to run some more difficult trails?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Take jeep, get trailer, pack everything on trailer... take the long way through the trail with us!
HAHA can you imagine someone really doing that...? The only nut I know crazy enough to do it would be Jason...

BS, BS, BS....
:D
Oh crap Jason is that you.... How'd you find us :laughing2:

·
Registered
258 Posts
:mr-t:

BS? Long time no talk Rubi!
You said this is the AZ BS thread... So I was just BS'ing!

HAHA can you imagine someone really doing that...? The only nut I know crazy enough to do it would be Jason...

Oh crap Jason is that you.... How'd you find us :laughing2:
C'mon Scott, you know I am everywhere... You cant hide from me!

Life has been crazy hectic busy. I'm hoping to join the next AZ run and will do my best. After my adventure to Moab, we def need to plan a trip out that way! You wanna see crazy??? Lets go! v :bounce:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

Life has been crazy hectic busy. I'm hoping to join the next AZ run and will do my best. After my adventure to Moab, we def need to plan a trip out that way! You wanna see crazy??? Lets go! v :bounce:
I think we should definitley do Moab. I would easily be able to pull it off in May if you really want to get some stuff going. I know a lot of the other guys would be interested too as long as we have time to plan ahead.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Id be down!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Pavilions Car Show today! Bring your Jeep!

Theres a pavilions Car Show today and were having a JK meet-n-greet... We have some nice jeeps attending, 2 of which are sitting on 40s as well as the YELLOW JACKET by COP4x4 (5.7 Hemi and coilovers front and rear) We're going to meet at UNCLE SAMS at 3pm sharp (10520 N 90th St, Scottsdale, AZ‎) for some food first before heading out there... Bring you families, bring, your friends, and just come hang out with some local AZ JKers...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damnit i missed out! I was out at martinez cabin! I need someone to by my informer. I dont have internet at home. If you have my number text me with these things please!!

1 - 20 of 5016 Posts