JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on these forums have mad photo shop skills?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
HAHAHA nice this took a direction into deep left field. Wow thats great. Anyway I was wondering if I post a picture of my jeep or a stock photo of a 08 X wrangler (steel Blue) could you throw on a 4" lift with 35 KM2 tires with white lettering and also 17" American Racing ATX Thugh Rims/American racing baja 15" rims. I'm trying to decide what rim i want and i want to see what it looks like on there. Thanks again I will post the picture soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
HAHAHA nice this took a direction into deep left field. Wow thats great. Anyway I was wondering if I post a picture of my jeep or a stock photo of a 08 X wrangler (steel Blue) could you throw on a 4" lift with 35 KM2 tires with white lettering and also 17" American Racing ATX Thugh Rims/American racing baja 15" rims. I'm trying to decide what rim i want and i want to see what it looks like on there. Thanks again I will post the picture soon.
If you want to do something like that, it would be best to have a straight side profile of every item you want to play around with....mainly the Jeep. But that way you can interchange everything fairly easy.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Out of these three pictures can anyone give me a four inch lift with 35" km2 BFG tires and either 17X10 American Racing Thug Rims or Moto Metal 17X10 Big Daddys

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can anyone help me?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts