JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont even try photoshop cause i suck at it , but i bet theres few goo dpeople here. so take this photo of my dog chewing a rawhide and make into something funny, i have a idea that envolves a "tobacco" smoking device.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Here's one of my favorites

Original

Result

Not really changing it, but I think it looks cool

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Thanks guys, I've got more but will upload them this weekend on photobucket, then will post 'em here

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
i dont even try photoshop cause i suck at it , but i bet theres few goo dpeople here. so take this photo of my dog chewing a rawhide and make into something funny, i have a idea that envolves a "tobacco" smoking device.

:laughing:That's so cool just like it is! But it does remind me of a successories spoof pic (I can't find right now) Teamwork "when something lies out of reach all you need is a helping hand".

One guy is ready to use a "tobacco" smoking device and can't reach the "area of embers" so the second guy is lighting it for him:smokin:

Yeah I'm not any good with photoshop either, but see some cool stuff others can do:D That Jeep looks badass like that:)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yet another...... this weekend I'll upload more and start my own thread, sorry for hijacking, but I want to show a little of my work

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
ude i love that color id buy a new wrangler that color in a second nice work
I know, I like too. It was also one of the few that went over flamer red without bad results :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
BeerMonkeY- You could always just buy a bong and stuff it with Snausage's or Milk Bones. Then you might get that picture your after. Don't forget to add a doo-rag to his noggin.:shaking:

Man that's a great pic. Like how he decided to let that huge thing rest on the floor while he goes to town on it. Never mind- that sounds ghey. Beautiful dog anyway. :)

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow they do look alike, and our dog loves the water to, she will go in any amount of water at any time, just today she decided to go in the freezing creek next to my house. i have pics somewhere of her jumping off the pontoon boat.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.